As part of our commitment to the health and well being of our Employees, Guests and the larger community, we are carefully monitoring the Coronavirus situation and are in regular contact with health agencies for information and guidance.
We continue to implement preventive measures in line with their recommendations.
We have added additional hand sanitizers throughout all of Yokem Toyota Facilities, including our New Car Showroom, Used Car Showroom, Service Department, and the Body Shop.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in high Guest-contact areas and are providing information about good hygiene practices and illness prevention to our employees. We have a professional cleaning company that is on site 7 days a week ensuring the safety of our guests and employees.
Yokem Toyota has high standards of cleaning and sanitation and has health and safety protocols in place, such as:
* Training for all employees with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
* Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
* Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
* Quick response to spills, trash, and other situations
* Hourly sanitation procedures for all restrooms, Customer Lounge and other facilities
We continue to communicate about these recommendations, as well as other important health information to our members as we continue to receive new information as it arrives.
Contact us for any questions or concerns at 318-798-3773